Final 4 Announcement Coming Soon! and Housekeeping


On Wednesday, September 16 between 6:30 and 7:00 am I will be in Studio with Scott & BR for the announcement of the Final 4 contestants of the Scott & BR Cycling Challenge. Joy has immunity and so she is safe. What is going to happen, who is going to advance? Tune in to XX1090am to find out. Wish me Luck!

It is less than 2 weeks until the weekend chocked full of fundraising events. Joy's Brew Bash is next Friday, September 25 and my Bicycle Poker Run is the next day. Also on that Saturday is a Rubios Fundraiser. Download the form and visit the participating locations, 20% of your purchase goes to CAF. Acoustic Night, this Wednesday with Brian Brillo. You have to check this guy out, he can sing and the yogurt is out of this world.

I have added another small fundraiser to my program. Inspired by the collateral damage of repairing a dirty bike, I am offering to clean and tune any QMDC riders bike for $20, maybe a little more if it is extremely bad. How do you know if it is extremely bad? Trust me, you know. This Saturday is available for all the cleaning you can throw at me, Sunday afternoon too. How do you get your bike done? Send me an email and reserve a slot, and bring it to my home in Scripps Ranch (I-15 and Scripps Poway Parkway). veloadam@ymail.com

See you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment