San Diego Mont Ventoux

July 25, 2009

Today I woke up early to go to a 6am TdF party and ride at the Vista location of the Trek San Diego Superstore. They had it all set up. Couches, projector, Direct TV, croissants, Nutella, and Perrier. 

We watched the epic climb up Ventoux cheering on our favorite riders. It's been really exciting and inspiring to see Lance Armstrong back in the peleton! I may be a little biased though...

Après le tour, we went for a short ride in noth county. Do not confuse short with easy. Brent made it a tough one! It was a good ride. I have not been on a lot of these roads before. It was a good day in the saddle. I was able to just (and I mean barely) hang on to the wheels of Brent Smith and Mike Olson. Probably going to feel it tomorrow though.... 




Today also is my first ride on the my new HRT medication. I am undecided on how it compares to the patch. We will see in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment