Scott & BR Cycling Challenge Final 10

August 5, 2009

There was a radio show announcement today for the Team 1090/Scott & BR Cycling Challenge final 10 riders, but there was a hitch. I could not listen in because I was at my grandfather's funeral service. I was nervous for the results, and not being able to listen in was not helping.

I received a call from Mike Henderson letting me know I was still in the contest, shortly after the radio announcement. Awesome! Chris Glossner was even faster getting a facebook post/email right away. Thanks for letting me know.

Congratulations to everyone that made it through!

Efrain Arvizu
Adam Beck
Brian Brillo
Alex Hamlow
Rob Lindbloom
Rob Millum
Joy Muehlenbein
Patrick Thomas
Mark VanDierndonck
Joseph Weickgenant

Find our pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment